USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

For all of you guys who want shops in the Shopping District, I have a question for you.

Graffixx

Woohoo, first post to general.
I'm not gonna make this some long rant or anything, but I'd like everyone's opinion on it.

With the new development of the Shopping district (/pwarp ShoppingDistrict) Proudly made by Teck and I, We'd like get your thoughts on it.
I am currently making the shops for you all to use, and we have agreed upon sizes in which everyone will be able to use. Would you guys like for the shops to be customizable? We are planning on making most of the shops in the same theme/style, but are also thinking about making different variations based upon your requests. For the most part we're going to have a nice long road with shops on both sides, and maybe different tiers of shops, these may be priced, depending on how I feel in the end after making them. We are going to have limited amounts of shops for the time being, this is just due to the sheer volume of them that I will have to make. On top of this, I am going to be making a donation chest/system in which you can donate items to help with the building of the district, every little bit will help me out here. And who knows, I may just give you guys a discount for a larger store c: And for anybody still in the ShoppingD, your things have not been touched, and will not be touched until we move the player warp. Anyways, I'll keep you all updated as the progress continues on.

-Graffixx, AAAAAAAA Expert & Builder

H1B

MVP+
Mod
Are we referring to the shops that would be rented out for Players to use and sell their stock? If that's the case, it would be nice if some individuality was allowed, within restriction of course. While I wouldn't want it to get out of hand and the mall to become a multi-themed rainbow labyrinth, allowing players to add their own little flair to their shops would be a welcome feature.

Graffixx

Yes, and to answer your questions. I plan on allowing them to customize the exterior to some extent on their shops, but I'm going to be keeping the interior (And if applicable,) and exterior sizes the same, as I wish for everyone to have a fair and equal amount of space.

H1B

MVP+
Mod
Yes, and to answer your questions. I plan on allowing them to customize the exterior to some extent on their shops, but I'm going to be keeping the interior (And if applicable,) and exterior sizes the same, as I wish for everyone to have a fair and equal amount of space.
Maybe interior customization could be allowed, asides from letting people have different sizes. This could even just include what type of walls or floors they want. I don't think that would bring too much harm as long as it was monitored.

Graffixx

Maybe interior customization could be allowed, asides from letting people have different sizes. This could even just include what type of walls or floors they want. I don't think that would bring too much harm as long as it was monitored.
Yea, I may give my little bits of advice here and there about color schemes and all that mumbo jumbo (Mainly because I am an architect in real life and have that certain tick to me.) I'm definitely going to let people customize their interiors, though it'll have some rules in place, like if you have windows they can't be directly blocked, shelving can't be a labyrinth, and your counter (Gonna require one somewhere in the place for realism) must be accessible without any major obstructions

graffix ive been thinking you know we have the whole shopping district idea but what if we made plots for shops and we wee able to claim them with signs not really laim just right this square is claimed by blady bla you know then inside we have chests with on them signs saying what we are selling so like '2 stacks of bricks pls insert 5 gold or something in the chest thank you' glad i could be of use maxjemery

Graffixx

At the current time, Teck and I are putting the shopping district on hold, as we've been working on some things around Fort Teck for the people, and with the recently large spike of players (and griefers) I have to fully re-think how the district will be laid out.