USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Click to join!

Suggestions #1

blone98

Hey. I am playing on a server for a few days now, so i wanted to suggest some things which i think would make our server better.

. Skill contests. Such as - fishing contest, mining contests etc. I am not sure if you guys have seen this thing before, but it is ideal thing for pve servers. Its simple - you have ~15 minutes to catch the biggest fish or you have like 5 minutes to mine as much iron ore as you can. Winner gets a few thousands bucks and a better quality key, 2nd and 3rd places gets less and a few simple keys such as vote etc. I personally can say that this is really interesting for players to compete like that.

2. Marriage. I dont know if this is the right one, but here is the link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/marriage-master-mc-1-7-1-15.19273/
Simply would add some PVE stuff for couples such as me and my fiancee.

2.1 SOMETHING FOR GIRLS. :D Yeah, you heard me right lmao. Some visual pve things such as colored armors or i dont even know, necklaces etc. My other half feels like there is not enough cute stuff in minecraft.

3. /pet. Chance to give other players your pet and make business by selling/buying cats, dogs etc.

4. Last but not least, maybe some server based economy? Like a small shop where you can buy and sell some basic things such ar veggies, trees etc. For like 3 buy 1 sell or something. At least while we dont have that much pwarp player shops.

Thats all for now folks, i hope i got my ideas loud and clear lol. There may be some misspellings because english is not my native language. Thank you for your time and see you in the server! :love:

Respwn

Administrator
Owner
These are great ideas. Ill look into the Fishing/Mining contests
Marriage is a good one, but we'll have to find a way of showing your status without it busying the chat.
An armor store, with multi-colored leather armor is actually a pretty good idea. Ill look into that and /pet.

A server shop is actually planned. But we're thinking of adding a twist. Basically we want to introduce new time-limited server features. To start, we're thinking of making an Emerald Trader, which a villager that you give Emeralds to, who then gives you access to his shop (server shop) for a limited amount of time, to buy things from. Around 10 minutes per emerald you feed it. What are your thoughts?

blone98

A server shop is actually planned. But we're thinking of adding a twist. Basically we want to introduce new time-limited server features. To start, we're thinking of making an Emerald Trader, which a villager that you give Emeralds to, who then gives you access to his shop (server shop) for a limited amount of time, to buy things from. Around 10 minutes per emerald you feed it. What are your thoughts?
Sounds good to me as long as the shop is actually a thing which is accurate, balanced and it is worth to use it. Server balanced economy should be a thing which makes everyone else make player shops based on server shop prices etc. I would give your idea a try and then leave my final thoughts on this.

p.s I really like how you re-shaped chat TIPs, they are now more enjoyable and not so annoying (y). And i totally agree about how you want to keep chat clear. At one point when i searched for server where to play, when i joined the server and it was all spammed with colored names, prefixes, preprefixes etc., i just left and didnt even check it further.

Let me know if you need some help with testing things out, i am good at that. And thank you for daily updates and great ideas, i respect your work. :love:

Respwn

Administrator
Owner
as long as the shop is actually a thing which is accurate, balanced and it is worth to use it
That's the reason why it will take some time to come up with one, so it is balanced.

I really like how you re-shaped chat TIPs
Thank you, yes there was a need to update them since they took up so much room.

when i joined the server and it was all spammed with colored names, prefixes, preprefixes etc
Yes its surprising how easy it is for letting chat colors get out of hand. If you ever feel we're becoming like that, dont hesitate to let me know, because even I have been guilty of doing that in the past. :LOL: